Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions

I have been reading everyone blogs about their New Year's Resolutions. They are very inspiring. I've decided this is my year to have more fun with my children. I will admit I am very crazy when it comes to my house. I like order, clean rooms, laundry in drawers, toys put away, and so on. But I come to realize how much I am missing out by obsessing about a clean house. I've also come to realize it will NEVER stay clean. Plus it makes me grouchy to stress over it all the time. My babies will only be young for a short while. So , my hope is to find a happy medium between the two. I've also decided to have a monthly goal instead of just one large goal. They mostly consist of things to help me be a better me and in return, help me be a better mommy. I've come to the conclusion that if I do not replenish my body and spirit daily I will not be the wife and mother I should be. To name some of the goals: exercise, daily scripture study, individual time with the kids, monthly temple attendance, and lots of other things. How will it go? I can't tell you at this point. But I do have good intentions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails