Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Saying It Like It Is" Wednesday



Read D&C 138 and Abraham 3 about the Noble and Great Ones, and ask the Lord if those verses have anything to do with YOU. Ask Him to talk to you, through the Spirit, about YOU. When you understand, without equivocation, that you were chosen and reserved for NOW, and when you live in HARMONY with that MISSION and with the PROMISES you made PREMORTALLY, you'll be HAPPIER than you have EVER been before. That is a PROMISE.


Sister Sheri L. Dew


I love how she is always taking about our MISSION here and who we were before we came. Sister Beck in almost all the RS Visiting Teaching Messages has been talking about our missions while on the earth, promises we made before we came, and our responsibilities we have here that are only OURS, and how we were taught before we came. I have pondered that for the last few years, and it is my constant prayer to continue to find out my mission and purpose while here for this short time. Many things have been revealed to me through the Spirit. But I have learned that I must be asking in faith, be worthy of the spirit, and really be listening with my spiritual ears. It is amazing all we can learn. I challenge you to read the scriptures above and take Sister Dew's challenge to ask.


What is one of your favorite scriptures or quotes?
How has it inspired you??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mary I like your Wednesday posts. Sorry this is totally off the subject, but look at Caitlins and Ammons blog their is a great digital scrapbooking deal!...

Hope you are doing well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails