Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Taste of Cake is GREAT!

Don't you love the pink bib?

I don't think he could believe it was really happening. He doesn't get to eat messy things with his hands very often






Cake:



Chocolate Cake Mix



added chcolate chips



put it into 2 round cake pans



cut each cake into 2



total 4 layers



chocolate frosting between eat layer



more frosting and sprinkles on top








Did I mention I have a

personal assistant in the kitchen




Such a cutie pie


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I just love your family. I can't believe Fisher is ONE!! David finally started really walking yesterday. HURRAY!

Nicolds6 said...

You totally have to save that Savannah licking the spatula for senior slide show!! It will be great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails