Friday, November 20, 2009

What a week!!

I am so glad today is Friday! This week has been so busy. Today is my day to do NOTHING! Ok, I am doing laundry, but only because we are running out of underwear!
Yesterday was my OB appointment. It is always so nice to hear the heartbeat. Next month I will get a sonogram done. And we are NOT finding out the sex of the baby. I am excited for a surprise.
I also went VT yesterday and one of the sister I see has the cutest online boutique. Her stuff is REALLY affordable. You've got to check it out. She does some really cute things. Tons of stuff! I bought the headbands and hats and I make my own flower clips to go with them. You will love it! Having daughters is sooo much fun! Plus some cute baby boy pants. Fisher looks so cute!
or
Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails