Thursday, July 1, 2010

Spinning once again!

Thanks to a wonderful Father in Law, who throws nothing away, I have a washer! He had kept their old washer when Linda bought a new one. So we hauled it home and it is up and spinning! I couldn't be happier. And it was FREE!! This morning I was telling the kids to get dressed and they all said,"We can't, we have nothing clean!". So I have been doing laundry all day. This has been a busy week. I went to Mesa for a day and half with my friend Megan. We did lots of fun shopping, eating, and watched a movie. Had a nice relaxing time. Now I have to get busy with my lesson for Sunday and lots of other RS stuff. It seems like some weeks I have nothing, then others it is all going on! We went up to Graham Mountain last weekend and I have a bunch of pics I will post soon. We had a ton of fun!

1 comment:

Andy and Michele said...

Yeah for it being free!!! How fun to do a shopping trip like that with a friend, especially Megan! Can't wait to see the mountain pics. Oh, and good luck on your lesson on Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails