Saturday, January 8, 2011

Could I Have a More Handsome Hubcap??

I realized the other day that I very seldom blog about my dear husband.  He is so much a part of my life, but I tend to blog about myself or my sweet children.  Well, today is all about my hubcap!  He is what makes me tick and keeps me centered.  There is no way I could do all I do without his love and support.  He makes me laugh when I am too serious, and reminds me what is really important when I get too stressed out.  Our personalities compliment each other.  Where I am weak, he is strong.  I love how he plans weekend activities that would otherwise overwhelm and stress me out.  He makes things fun, and keeps our family in safe paths. He is a great example of our Saviors love.  He is compassionate and kind and I love that he honors his Priesthood. What a blessing he has been in my life.  I love him dearly and am so lucky he took a chance and knocked on my door 11 years ago! 

I love you Jeremy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails