Friday, August 19, 2011

two more

I love books!

And this is the time of year I tend to "stock" my library.

I am LOVING both of these books.  I have been waiting for MONTHS for


to come out.  It was just as good as I had anticipated!  I am so excited.  We are changing around rooms and I am going to get to have a {Learning Studio} for the kids and a {Library/Writing Room} for the whole family.  Below is a room I adore that was on the {Playful Learning} website.  Go there! Have FUN!!




This author has a blog that is so much fun and inspiring!  She has two more books two!  I have them all!  So our weekend project will be taking apart beds, putting them back together, organizing closets, and decorating rooms!   The kids are so excited and so am I!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails