Friday, June 12, 2009

just so you know

I am still here and alive. Our computer has been down (not working at all now) so I have not downloaded any pictures, being afraid I would loose my photos. We have been up to so many things. I have tons of photos of all of it. Birthdays, vacations, mother's day. But I can't decide if I am going to go backwards or not. We spent 9 days up north. We split our days at Big Lake, Springerville, and Vernon. We spent time with friends. Which was so fun. We loved it, Melissa and Sandra!! We camped and fished at Big Lake. I can't wait to post pictures of our vacation. I still have not caught up with our laundry. But then I decided, will I ever be caught up. As soon as our computer gets here and hooked up I will post pictures and updates on our life events. Until then, keep having a happy summer!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails