Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Didn't Plan to Be a Witch

And Other Surprises of A Joyful Mother




I found this book at Deseret Industries for a $1.00 that last time we went to the temple. I fell in love with it when I started to read it. I skip around and read a chapter per sitting. It is perfect because it gives you time to really think about each topic. The books is perfect for any mother living today. I have always loved her books and this ones makes me feel like.....
1. I am not alone, there are other mothers living my life
2. On those really hard days, I can survive
3. I am doing all of this for reason (I can see the big eternal picture)
It is full of humor, which we could all use. I know you'll love it. I hope you will read it! You can go to www.shortcovers.com and search Linda Eyre and read a sample of the book.
Has anyone already read it??
What did you take from the book??



2 comments:

Melissa said...

How funny! Its sooo true. So we are headed to Verden, NM this weekend. Can we come stay at your place :) I'll call you!

Andy and Michele said...

So, how was it? Is it worth reading? Maybe I'll have to borrow it! Humor is always a good thing in our stressful lives!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails