Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School Days


The girls woke up at 5:30 this morning. They set their own alarm. They had their outfits all set out last night, and of course stayed up too late giggling. My mom took them shopping and let them pick out their own outfits for the first day. They were very proud of their findings. And they both wanted Bumpits in their hair. I think they turned out pretty darn cute it you ask me. We met their teachers last night at the PTO picnic. They both seem VERY nice and SUPER organized, and I know the girls are going to have a great year! I have to admit, I was ready for school to start. It is SO hot outside they were getting very bored. Luckily they both LOVE school and do very well. Hunter will start school Monday. He is more then excited to start to say the least. The girls said they had a wonderful day. And they love their new lunch boxes!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

our kids got up at 5:30 too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails