Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Funny Little Girl

Every morning my friend Megan and I walk for about an hour. Well, this morning was really crazy around the house before the kids left. We got up late and didn't have time to do any cleaning before they left. So when I left to go walking breakfast was still on the table and the floor covered in stuff.
When we walk in the door to come home Savanna says
"Oh my word, this house is a mess!"
Like it was some kind of surprise. It was so cute how she said it. She has such a cute personality. I am going to try to post the cute things my kids say so I can remember to tell there kids!

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is so funny!! And SO grown up last time I saw her. And Fisher I didn't even recognize! I guess I'm not the world's greatest
aunt. Maybe I should visit more often huh?

Welcome said...

Next time I hope you can stay longer. I need to come there sometime too. It is just hard with kids in school. I only have 8-12 before one comes home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails