1) De cluttered all of the kids clothes. They are allowed 7 shirts, 5 pairs of pants, and 2 church outfits. That is it. I packed away the shorts and short sleeves for summer. Out in our garage Jeremy put hooks on the wall for coats and bags. Below each child has a bin for shoes, hats, gloves, ect. So all of that stays out of the bedrooms and house. And it all has a home. Laundry is a cinch!
2) De cluttered all the kitchen cabinets and got rid of the junk I never use. Cleared off my counters with only a couple things left.
3) All closets are clean. Extra stuff put into the storage room.
4) I packed away extra towels and kitchen towels. I didn't want to get rid of them knowing they are expensive plus they wear out. So I only left what we use. Closets are clutter free and the laundry doesn't get out of control.
5) If you haven't used it for a year, your probably not going to. Donate it so someone else can!
Simple things that really make a difference. Less stuff, more life!
What organizing tricks do you have?? I would love to hear them!