Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We have our very first.....

{TOOTH!}


Monday I was sitting in the chair rocking Graham and he grabbed my finger and shoved it into his mouth and not expecting it, it hurt!  I pulled my finger out and looked at my cuticle and it was bleeding.  So I felt into his mouth, and sure enough, there was the cutest little tooth ever!  He is growing up too fast.  He is on the verge of crawling which makes me sad.  My last baby.  It seems crazy!  I sure love this little guy.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah Graham!

Suni said...

He is cute! I know what you mean about your last baby and not wanting them to grow up too fast!!

Andy and Michele said...

Oh, so sweet! Aren't those little smiles the best?! Love your FHE lesson. Such a neat family you have!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails