Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Cookies

I found this idea on one of my Favorite Blogs and thought I would share. We will be making These Cookies Saturday night.  I just love Easter and what it means to me and my family.  I can think of no greater blessing then to be able to be with my Family Forever in the presence of our Heavenly Father. Without Christ's atonement and resurrection that would not be possible.  To know that there is someone else who has felt everything I am going through in this life is a blessing beyond measure.  I am so grateful for my knowledge of the plan of salvation and what Christ has done for each one of us. Having children at home there are so many things you can do to teach the meaning of Easter.

What is a favorite tradition in your family??


Happy Easter to you and your family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails