Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break Day 3-5

Spring Break this year was the BEST!  My friend Melissa and her kids came for a few days.  Our kids had the best time ever!!  The played in the water, made friendship bracelets, the boys made a wooden car, we ate lots of yummy food, we watched movies that made you almost pee your pants, we went shopping at Beals, we crochets, ate chocolate, the kids jumped on the trampoline,  and whatever else you can think of!  We decided this will be something we do every year!  

I first met Melissa when we moved to Morenci about 8 years ago.  She was the first to welcome me and we become fast friends.  Since then we have both moved and now live about 3 1/2 hours apart.  But you wouldn't know it!  She is the kind of friend you might now talk for months, but you pick up right where you left off.  We can talk about anything and everything together and she inspires me in my motherhood journey!  I have truly cherish her friendship all these years!  Everyone needs a friend like her!







2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I had a friend like that, my 2 best friends like that live 2-3 states away! You are lucky to be so close!!

Welcome said...

I know! But you probably see your's as often and I see mine!! By the way, I wouldn't mind seeing you more too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails