Thursday, September 1, 2011

{cooling off}
















We sure love Mt. Graham.  So much we names our last little guy after it.  We drove up Saturday to take a break from the heat and go on a little hike.  We gathered some great sticks for a project I am working on.  I will be posting about it soon.

As we open our door up each morning at 5:00 a.m. it is evidence to us that summer is fading and fall is on its way.  I will miss summer.  The warm sun, the smell of sunscreen, my cutie pies in their swimming, kid sneaking into the hose and splashing in puddles.  This summer went by too fast.  And by next summer everyone will be a year older.  I am trying to savor each child and the stage they are in right now.  Each so unique.  My baby is almost 16 months old!  One of my favorite things to do right now is watch them sleep.  I can't believe how blessed I am!

I am looking so forward to this weekend and getting up where is is cooler.  We are going to one of my MOST favorite places in the world!  I love the Lake and the peace it offers.  We go each year and it is my time to relax and prioritize.  I come home rejuvenated and ready to keep going with all that life is putting before me.  It is such a treat! 

Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails